The Website is owned and operated by: Vyzrd Pty Ltd (“Vyzrd”) – ACN 644537119
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use the Website.
What are cookies and similar technologies
- Cookies are small files that may be saved on your computer's hard drive through your internet browser. If you allow cookies, then when you visit our Website, general information is collected by our computer servers and cookies are transferred to your hard drive.
- Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects ('flash cookies') and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users' actions and activities, and to store information about them.
Most internet browsers support cookies
- However, internet browsers usually allow users to adjust their browser settings in order to reject certain types of cookies.
How we collect cookies
- When you use our Website, cookies may be downloaded by your internet browser and stored in the cache of your computer. These cookies have a unique identification number, which allows our Website to identify your computer if you visit our Website again.
- Unless you voluntarily provide us with personal information about you (for example, by completing an online form), then the cookies that we use will not allow us to access any of your personal information such as your name, address or email address.
- Cookies help the Website to 'remember' you, your preferences and your actions over time.
- Cookies help us to understand how you interact with our Website, so that we can improve the performance of our Website and provide you with a smoother experience.
- Cookies help us to work out the countries in which the users of our Website are located by logging the IP address of Website users.
- Cookies help us to monitor our Website's performance, which allows us to improve the Website over time.
- We may obtain information about your computer or any other electronic device which you use to access our Website, such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. We will treat this information as your personal information.
- In certain circumstances we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (for example, by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
Consent for cookies
On the first occasion a pop-up will ask the user to consent by clicking a check-box. This preference will then be stored for the future use.
- You are able to control which cookies we use by adjusting the settings in your internet browser.
- In addition, you can delete cookies at any time via the settings in your internet browser.
- If you do not allow cookies, some features on the Website may not function properly.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the internet browser you are using: